This page focuses on resources regarding the Muslim (1.0 and 2.0) and Refugee Ban and immigration enforcement.
- Trump’s ‘Honor Killing’ Tracking System Could Exacerbate Domestic Violence by Emma Green (The Atlantic), Mar. 7, 2017
- AILA Summary of Second Trump Executive Order on Visa Issuance/Screening and Refugees by American Immigrant Lawyers Association, Mar. 6, 2017
- AILA Practice Alert: DHS and DOS Implementation of Executive Order Imposing Travel and Refugee Ban by American Immigrant Lawyers Association, Mar. 6, 2017
Know Your Rights
Board Search Pocket Guide by Electronic Frontier Foundation, a handy guide designed to be printed, folded, and carried in your pocket while traveling.
- Summary of Executive Order Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry Into the United States or “Refugee/Muslim Ban 2.0” by Penn State Law’s Center for Immigrants’ Rights Clinic for American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (Updated)
- Latest Developments on the Executive Orders by Penn State Law’s Center for Immigrants’ Rights Clinic (Updated)
- Trump’s Anticipated New Muslim Ban Is A Gross Miscalculation by Naureen Shah, Amnesty International USA, Feb. 28, 2017
- Breakdown of the Enforcement Executive Orders Memo by Penn State Law and Arab-American Anti-Discrimination Committee, Feb. 24, 2017
- Summary prepared by the Penn State Law Center for Immigrants’ Rights, Feb. 6, 2017
- Trump Executive Order on Refugees and Travel Ban: A Brief Review, Migration Policy Institute, Feb. 2017
- Executive Order Breakdown in English, Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, Feb. 1, 2017
Know Your Rights
- Visa Revocation Basics, prepared by NAFSA: Association of International Educators with emphasis on international students, Feb. 1, 2017
- Community Resources on Trump’s ‘Muslim Ban’, prepared by Muslim Advocates, Jan. 28, 2017
- Toolkit on Immigrant and Muslim ban, English and Farsi, prepared by ADC, Jan 27, 2017.
- Legal Services Providers and Referral List, prepared by Penn State Law Center for Immigrants’ Rights, February 9, 2017
- Airport Lawyer is an app that connects information about vulnerable immigrants and refugees arriving at designated international airports in the U.S. with community partners who provide lawyers to monitor arrivals at the airport.
- Expedited Removal: What has Changed Since Executive Order NO. 13767, Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements, prepared by The American Immigration Council, the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyer’s Guild and the ACLU, Feb. 20, 2017
Know Your Rights
- What to Do if Immigration Agents (ICE) are at Your Door and Sus Derechos Básicos Durante una Redada de Casa, prepared by the ACLU
- Deportation Defense Card in Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Spanish and English, prepared by United We Dream. Call UWD Hotline 1-844-363-1423 if you see ICE in your community.
- RedadAlertas or Raid Alerts is an app warns undocumented immigrants of anti-immigrant raids. It sends alerts through SMS on work raid and traffic checkpoint raids, which are verified by a number of users before sent out.
- A Brief Guide for Sharing Reports of Raids on Social Media, prepared by DRUM NYC created this guide to address the immigration raids happening across the country and to responsibly report and share verified information so that we can be organized and help communities best protect themselves.